Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Paris Hilton wants to open her own hotel chain
Posted on Tuesday, July 03, 2012 at 09:23 AM
- ‘Twilight’ star Kristen Stewart enjoyed a night at Hooters in Texas
- Amanda Bynes to under second surgery on her nose
- Channing Tatum will produce new comedy sitcom 'Nicky'
- Oscar winner Ben Affleck says three kids is 'enough’
- Robert Pattinson is renting a holiday home in Canada for the summer after split from Kristen Stewart
She said: "I'm always working on building my brand. Next I want to be able to do my own hotels, nightclubs and restaurants. And I want to get more into real estate, which is my family heritage."
As well as her hotel dream, Paris - who will soon launch her 15th perfume Dazzle - has already been making plans on expanding her line of shops in emerging markets such as India and Brazil.
The socialite - who is in a relationship with DJ Afrojack - added to Britain's HELLO! magazine: "I've just had some meetings about opening more Paris Hilton stores in India and Brazil - I have more than 50 of those shops now. I'm opening a beach club in the Philippines at the end of the year and also producing some TV shows.
"I'm still working on my handbag, shoe and eyelash collections too. It's never quiet!"