Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Paris Hilton wants to open her own hotel chain
Posted on Tuesday, July 03, 2012 at 09:23 AM
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
She said: "I'm always working on building my brand. Next I want to be able to do my own hotels, nightclubs and restaurants. And I want to get more into real estate, which is my family heritage."
As well as her hotel dream, Paris - who will soon launch her 15th perfume Dazzle - has already been making plans on expanding her line of shops in emerging markets such as India and Brazil.
The socialite - who is in a relationship with DJ Afrojack - added to Britain's HELLO! magazine: "I've just had some meetings about opening more Paris Hilton stores in India and Brazil - I have more than 50 of those shops now. I'm opening a beach club in the Philippines at the end of the year and also producing some TV shows.
"I'm still working on my handbag, shoe and eyelash collections too. It's never quiet!"
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...