Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Paris Hilton plans to launch her own hotel and beach club chain
Posted on Thursday, June 23, 2011 at 02:20 PM
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaffrey
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
She said: "The next step for me is to be more involved with real estate. I'd love to open my own hotel and beach clubs. I'm actually in the process right now of doing that, so I'm excited."
The blonde heiress – who split from nightclub mogul Cy Waits earlier this week after around 18 months of dating – is used to living her life in the spotlight but dreams of being able to go to her favourite theme parks without being bothered.
She told Parade.com: "The paparazzi are always there, but it's something I've gotten used to. It's something I've had to deal with for 15 years now, so I try to lead as normal life as possible. I don't like having big bodyguards around me all the time unless I'm working. I like going to the market and doing normal things.
"If I could go unnoticed for a day, I'd go to Disneyland! I'm a kid at heart so I love going to amusement parks and playing games and going on rides. I would also love to go to the beach in Maui and not have to worry about paparazzi hiding in the bushes."
Audrina Patridge goes to the beach every day to help keep her sane.
The former 'Hills' star says she likes to be at one with nature so always tries to make it to the seaside as it helps her relax.
She said: "I try to get to the beach every day. It brings sanity to my life. I'll just sit and read a book and enjoy the quiet."
If she can't make it to the beach because she's away, Audrina will find a local park to hang out in instead.
She told the new issue of Shape magazine: "I get a blanket and just lie in the grass. It's a perfect place to be alone with your own thoughts."
When she does hot the beach, the 26-year-old star says it's important for her to have a bikini that fits and flatters her.
She said: "So many women will buy one they see a celebrity wearing, thinking it'll look good on them too. But often it doesn't flatter their figure.
"When buying a bikini, be open-minded. Even if you think you know what works on your body, you may be really surprised by the results."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show...
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...