Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Paris Hilton owes movie maker $160,000
Posted on Friday, September 03, 2010 at 11:55 AM
- ‘Silver Liver Playbook’ star Bradley Cooper is a hopeless romantic
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
- Demi Moore wants Ashton Kutcher to pay for her New York home renovations
- Christine Quinn and Khloe Kardashian almost wore same wedding dress - 'I was devastated because that was my dress!' says mayoral hopeful
It seems that Paris Hilton failed to follow the terms of her contract on the movie "Plege This!"
I had never heard of the movie....that's probably because Hilton didn't promote it!
The Toronto Sun has reported that Florida U.S. District Judge Federico Moreno ruled that Hilton has violated the terms of her contract when she failed to take part in promotional interviews with the British and Russian media in 2006.
Worldwide Entertainment Group filed a law suit for breach of contract against Hilton and demanded $1 million.
Thankfully, the judge ruled that Paris need only pay out $160,000.
She just can't seem to stay out of trouble with the law at the moment. A court case over hair extensions and being caught twice in the possession of drugs.