Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Paris Hilton is “very excited” to have rekindled her friendship with Lindsay Lohan
Posted on Wednesday, July 27, 2011 at 10:47 AM
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam
- Amy Adams takes credit for her kiss with "cute" Jennifer Lawrence in 'American Hustle'
A source said: “Paris is very excited. She loved seeing her again.”
Other guests at Paris’ low-key party were stunned when Lindsay entered the room as few had realised there was no longer any animosity between them.
The insider told gossip website TMZ: “Everyone was so surprised when Lindsay walked in and we thought they didn’t get along. But they immediately gave each other a big hug."
Man arrested outside Paris Hilton's Malibu home charged with felony stalking
Paris Hilton's stalker has pleaded not guilty to violating his restraining order
Lindsay Lohan claims she should have had Natalie Portman’s role in 'Black Swan'
The group, which also included Paris’ sister Nicky, actress Emma Roberts and ‘Inception’ star Lukas Haas, spent time at the beach and in the socialite’s hot tub and later enjoyed a dance party, but the source insisted Lindsay – who has a history of alcohol and substance abuse problems – stayed sober throughout.
Just last month, Lindsay branded Paris “mean” after she poked fun at the actress’ arrest over the theft of a necklace from an upmarket boutique.
In scenes broadcast in her reality show ‘The World According to Paris’, a homeless woman asked the socialite for a pair of earrings she was wearing,
Paris agreed but joked: "I'm not Lindsay. If I were Lindsay, I'd be stealing the earrings, not giving them away."
The actress was said to have taken the joke badly, telling a friend: "Paris is mean. You don't have to make fun of serious matters in people's lives to be funny."
The pair first fell out when Lindsay was accused of getting too close to Paris’ former boyfriend Stavros Niarchos.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...