Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Paris Hilton is sorry "from the bottom" of her heart of insulting gay people
Posted on Monday, September 24, 2012 at 09:31 AM
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
In a statement on the Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation (GLAAD) website, she said: "I am so sorry and so upset that I caused pain to my gay friends, fans and their families with the comments heard this morning. I was having this private conversation with a friend of mine who is gay and our conversation was in no way towards the entire gay community.
"It is the last thing that I would ever want to do and I cannot put into words how much I wish I could take back every word."
She also proclaimed gay people to be among "the most inspiring" individuals she knows because many have to overcome bullying.
Paris added: "Gay people are the strongest and most inspiring people I know. It is so wrong when people bully or put down others for being gay.
"No one should have to go through that. Again, I am so sorry from the bottom of my heart and I feel absolutely horrible."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...