Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Paris Hilton is enjoying the "magical paradise" of Goa with her boyfriend River Viiperi
Posted on Friday, November 30, 2012 at 08:05 AM
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
- Demi Moore wants Ashton Kutcher to pay for her New York home renovations
- Christine Quinn and Khloe Kardashian almost wore same wedding dress - 'I was devastated because that was my dress!' says mayoral hopeful
- Tori Spelling's husband Dean McDermott gave her a 3-carat diamond ring to mark their seventh wedding anniversary
In a series of twitter posts, she wrote: "#YES! After a very long journey, we've finally arrived in Goa! Can't wait to get to the hotel to shower and sleep. So exhausted!
"So happy! In Paradise with @RiverViiperi in a beautiful villa on the water. So peaceful here, such a magical feeling. Feel so blessed.
"Loving Goa with @RiverViiperi. How beautiful is it here? #India #MagicalParadise (sic)"
She also tweeted a picture of her and 21-year-old model Viiperi on a lawn next to a hammock.
It seems River was in a romantic mood after touching down too, as he tweeted: "#LovingLife with the most beautiful girl in the world. (sic)"
Paris, 31, and River's trip to India has been a long one, as they flew from the US to Dubai - a 16 hour flight - then on to Mumbai, India's largest city, before finally getting a connecting flight to Goa.
Paris is in the state as she is DJing at the India Resort Fashion Week.