Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Paris Hilton is delighted that Kim Kardashian is pregnant
Posted on Wednesday, January 02, 2013 at 09:31 PM
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
|Paris Hilton and Kim Kardashian|
An onlooker told TMZ they overheard Paris say, "So happy for her, they are perfect for each other", when a friend broke the news to her while out shopping.
Paris, 31, and Kim, 32, had a rivalry for years due to their very similar career paths and lifestyles, but recently made up and were spotted out together at a friend's party and at an event in Miami.
Meanwhile, Kim's brother Rob - who recently split from Rita Ora - has also voiced his delight at the news, which broke when Kanye called Kim his "baby mamma" live on stage in Atlantic City on Sunday (30.12.12).
Rob enthused: "It's beautiful. It's a blessing. The New Year, we've got another child coming, so that's great. Kim's never had a baby, so it's going to be a beautiful blessing."
He also hinted Kim - who is still legally married to estranged husband Kris Humphries - won't be walking down the aisle with Kanye anytime soon and wants to concentrate on motherhood for the time being.
He said: "No idea, no idea. I'm sure that will come down the road, but right now I'm sure everyone's focusing on just the baby going on right now. I'm sure that's something in the future."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...