Paris Hilton has had ‘more hits than fails’
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
The 32-year-old socialite - who shot to fame after starring in a sex tape - admits she has had a tough time growing up in the public eye, but feels that she has grown up and learned from her past mistakes.
She told OK! magazine: "For me, the most important thing is that I've my life honestly. I've made mistakes but I've had more hits than fails, and I can say I'm happy and every day I'm working to achieve my dreams. There are always new surprises ... you just have to be prepared to deal with what life brings you."
The former reality TV star has previously dated stars including Backstreet Boys singer Nick Carter, but she is insists she is content with her boyfriend of 14 months, male model River Viiperi, 22, and tries not to compare her relationship with past romances.
She added: "Every relationship is different. I don't compare them. I only know that my present exceeds my past. River is a charming, handsome man and he is always happy - that makes me feel very special."
Be the first to make a comment.
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...