Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Paris Hilton has donated toys to a children's orphanage in Mumbai, India
Posted on Tuesday, December 04, 2012 at 08:16 AM
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
Writing on her twitter account, she revealed: "In Mumbai, just went to the toy store and bought lots of toys. On our way to the children's orphanage to go drop off the presents. (sic)"
After completing her visit, the blonde beauty was delighted her good deed left the children smiling.
She added in another tweet: "Just left the children's orphanage. They all loved the presents I brought. What an amazing feeling to see them all smiling and so happy. (sic)"
Paris was joined by her 21-year-old model boyfriend River Viiperi - who also took the time to share what an amazing time he is having in India and praised his girlfriend for having a "heart of gold".
He posted on his twitter account: "In Mumbai with my baby @ParisHilton she has a heart of gold! Got loads of toys for some needed orphan children #Respect #Love #PreXmas. (sic)"
Before arriving in Mumbai, Paris was in Goa on Friday (30.11.12) for the third day of the fashion event, modelling a glittering gown by designer duo Falguni and Shane Peacock.
After the show the two designers threw her a party, to which she and River entered riding an elephant.
Paris tweeted: "Wow! What an amazing night! @RiverViiperi and I made a grand entrance to our party tonight riding in on a huge elephant. Only in Goa!
"What a fun night! Thank you @FalguniPeacock & @ShanePeacock for throwing the party tonight for @RiverViiperi and I. #GoodTimes #YES! (sic)"
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...