Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Paris Hilton has appeared in court as part of a legal battle with an Italian lingerie company
Posted on Wednesday, May 02, 2012 at 10:57 AM
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
Paris and Le Bonitas are embroiled in a lawsuit over a product arrangement gone wrong.
The 31-year-old arranged a five-year deal to create a line of briefs, pajamas and swimwear with the company, however the project fizzled out for unknown reasons.
Paris is not only trying to claim money from the brand but they are seeking a financial settlement from her too.
The star showed up to federal court where lawyers argued key issues for each side.
A source told TMZ.com that she showed up because she wants the court to know how important the case is to her and her personal brand.
She is suing for more than $1.5 million - the amount she was supposed to earn in royalties.
Meanwhile Le Bonitas is suing for more than $200,000.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...