Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Paris Hilton has appeared in court as part of a legal battle with an Italian lingerie company
Posted on Wednesday, May 02, 2012 at 10:57 AM
- Kristen Stewart has been leaning on her friends since splitting from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction's clean freak Harry Styles' bandmates have nicknamed him "Mrs. Mop"
- "Broken City" star Mark Wahlberg's son loves to punch him "in the nuts"
- One Direction’s Niall Horan says he’ll strip naked if his The Eagles go on tour
- Carey Mulligan "scared" Joel and Ethan Coen with her foul-mouthed audition tape for "Inside Llewyn Davis"
Paris and Le Bonitas are embroiled in a lawsuit over a product arrangement gone wrong.
The 31-year-old arranged a five-year deal to create a line of briefs, pajamas and swimwear with the company, however the project fizzled out for unknown reasons.
Paris is not only trying to claim money from the brand but they are seeking a financial settlement from her too.
The star showed up to federal court where lawyers argued key issues for each side.
A source told TMZ.com that she showed up because she wants the court to know how important the case is to her and her personal brand.
She is suing for more than $1.5 million - the amount she was supposed to earn in royalties.
Meanwhile Le Bonitas is suing for more than $200,000.