Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Paris Hilton had to turn down a guest role in the finale of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills"
Posted on Wednesday, July 04, 2012 at 09:05 AM
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
A source said: "Paris was asked to be a part of the finale which will take place in mid-July. She is a big fan of the show and totally supports her family appearing on it, but had to decline because she will be out of the country. Paris will be extremely busy promoting her new album, and just has too much going on right now to commit to taking on anymore projects."
Kyle and Kim were also disappointed Paris couldn't take part as they know she would have been a hit.
The source added to RadarOnline.com: "Producers were hopeful Paris would be able to be a part of the finale, which they could have promoted and publicized. Paris definitely would have greatly bolstered the ratings for the finale, but, her schedule just couldn't accommodate it. Paris' aunts, Kim and Kyle also wanted her to be on the show, but they completely understand."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...