Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Paris Hilton had to turn down a guest role in the finale of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills"
Posted on Wednesday, July 04, 2012 at 09:05 AM
- Bradley Cooper is ‘grateful for’ 'The Hangover' franchise
- George Clooney’s girlfriend Stacy Keibler wants to star in a romantic comedy
- ‘Suddenly Susan’ star Brooke Shields has overcome her fear of talk shows
- Sinead O’Connor gets kicked off dating website for her dirty talk
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
A source said: "Paris was asked to be a part of the finale which will take place in mid-July. She is a big fan of the show and totally supports her family appearing on it, but had to decline because she will be out of the country. Paris will be extremely busy promoting her new album, and just has too much going on right now to commit to taking on anymore projects."
Kyle and Kim were also disappointed Paris couldn't take part as they know she would have been a hit.
The source added to RadarOnline.com: "Producers were hopeful Paris would be able to be a part of the finale, which they could have promoted and publicized. Paris definitely would have greatly bolstered the ratings for the finale, but, her schedule just couldn't accommodate it. Paris' aunts, Kim and Kyle also wanted her to be on the show, but they completely understand."