Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Paris Hilton and River Viiperi are enjoying a romantic skiing break
Posted on Thursday, December 20, 2012 at 08:19 AM
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction worry Zayn Malik will miss their gigs because he is so forgetful
- Robert Pattinson found messages from Rupert Saunders on Kristen Stewart's phone on his birthday
- Drew Barrymore is selling her Californian house for $7.5 million
- ‘Bridesmaids’ star Melissa McCarthy got an extra fired on the set of ‘Tammy’
|Viiperi and Hilton|
Paris tweeted: "Just had a relaxing deep tissue massage. Now in bed with @RiverViiperi cuddling by the fire watching Home Alone. Love Christmas movies."
She added: "Going to bed, Getting up early to go skiing and snowmobiling. Can't wait for another adventurous day in the snow. Sweet dreams everyone."
The camera-loving couple - who are spending their first Christmas together - are keeping their fans updated by tweeting their every move and posing for a series of holiday snaps in the idyllic resort.
The 31-year-old fashionista certainly came well prepared for the trip, stocking up on a whole new wardrobe of top-of-the-range ski-wear before jetting off to the mountains on Monday.
She posted: "Love all the ski and snowboarding outfits that I bought today at @BurtonLAFlagship. Can't wait to go skiing in #Aspen. #YES! (sic)"
In between hitting the slopes and shopping, the socialite has taken time to reflect on how lucky she is to be enjoying such "magical" scenery.
She wrote: "Can't wait to have a romantic and magical time at my favorite ski resort. / Aspen is so beautiful. Feel so happy and blessed to be here.#ChristmasVacation (sic)"