Parents at a California school want Charlie Sheen prosecuted for urging fans to smear its campus with dog poo
- ‘Twilight’ couple Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson had reportedly grown apart
- ‘X Factor’ judge Demi Lovato is having her tonsils out this summer
- Lindsay Lohan allegedly struggling with her latest stint in rehab
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart reportedly going their separate ways after latest split
- ‘One Direction’ lothario Harry Styles is reportedly being romantically pursued by Ke$ha and Rihanna
Irish Celebrity Gossip
, Irish Entertainment Blog
The 'Anger Management' actor claimed that his nine-year-old daughter Sam - whose mother is actress Denise Richards - was "bullied out" of Viewpoint School in Calabasas and branded a liar, and asked his Twitter followers to make clear their disgust at the "abhorrent disrespect" shown to his little girl by delivering "rotted egg a roll of toilet paper or some dog s**t there."
However, according to TMZ, furious parents held a meeting during the week, where they insisted Charlie is “a credible threat and a violent person” and urged the school to have him prosecuted for criminal threats as well as inciting violence.
Although Sam left the school in May 2012, it is unclear why Charlie waited until now to lash out.
The outspoken 49-year-old star - who also has daughter Lola, seven, with Denise, four-year-old twins Bob and Max with former spouse Brooke Mueller and adult daughter Cassandra with ex-girlfriend Paula Profit - appeared to single out one person in particular to bear the brunt of his wrath.
During his original rant he wrote on Twitter: "And if your feeling the "show and tell" of it all, smear the s**t to spell one name on the front door; VICTORIA. eat that loser. c (sic)"
The school has increased its security following Charlie's "call to arms" and a police car has since been spotted outside.