‘Pain & Gain’ star Mark Wahlberg loves 'Jersey Shore'
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
|Wahlberg stars in the upcoming film "Pain and Gain"|
The 'Pain & Gain' actor used to secretly watch the now cancelled MTV show - but only when his children Ella, nine, Michael, seven, Brendan, four and three-year-old Grace, didn't know.
He said: "I enjoyed watching 'Jersey Shore' when my kids weren't around, it's one of those things you can't turn off."
While the 'Jersey Shore' men are renowned for their buff bodies and love of the gym, Mark recently got in shape for 'Pain & Gain' and while his wife, Rhea Durham, was initially impressed, she wasn't happy when the training led to him getting injured.
Mark, 41, told Us Weekly magazine: "At first she was excited to see me get fit. But then she realized I'm not young anymore. I got tears in both shoulders and a couple of herniated discs."
Mark also now hates getting spray tans after having to endure a number of them to make the action-comedy film.
He said: "The film's director Michael [Bay] insisted I be as tan as possible. So, he'd make me get a spray tan. I'd do it on my balcony of my hotel room, which was on the 17th floor. You would think you'd be free from all the cameras and paparazzi, and there I was getting photographed in my underwear getting a spray tan. Not a good look."
Be the first to make a comment.
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...