'Pain & Gain' star Mark Wahlberg hates getting spray tans
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
|Wahlberg and Dwayne Johnson star in Pain & Gain|
The 41-year-old actor - well known for his love of fitness - revealed he was forced to apply fake tan regularly to play a bodybuilder in his new movie 'Pain & Gain' because he was so pale.
He told Refinery29.com: "I don't do anything really weird, in respect to gym routines. But, the weirdest thing and the most uncomfortable thing I've done was for this movie, having to get a spray tan every week.
"I don't like the sun, it's not good for me, but (the film's director) Michael (Bay) insisted I be as tan as possible. So, he'd make me get a spray tan. I'd do it on my balcony of my hotel room, which was on the 17th floor! You would think you'd be free from all the cameras and paparazzi, and there I was getting photographed in my underwear getting a spray tan. Not a good look."
According to Michael, Mark also put on a lot of extra muscle for the film, which is about a trio of bodybuilders in Florida who get caught up in an extortion ring and a kidnapping scheme that goes terribly wrong.
He told E! News: "Mark could pound chicken very good. He ate nine meals a day, he gained 40 pounds, he's like a machine. He told me, 'Week two is going to be my peak so get all your beauty shots week two, week three, 'cause then I got to lose 40 pounds and go on a Denzel (Washington) movie next.'"
Be the first to make a comment.
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...