'Pain & Gain' star Mark Wahlberg hates getting spray tans
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
|Wahlberg and Dwayne Johnson star in Pain & Gain|
The 41-year-old actor - well known for his love of fitness - revealed he was forced to apply fake tan regularly to play a bodybuilder in his new movie 'Pain & Gain' because he was so pale.
He told Refinery29.com: "I don't do anything really weird, in respect to gym routines. But, the weirdest thing and the most uncomfortable thing I've done was for this movie, having to get a spray tan every week.
"I don't like the sun, it's not good for me, but (the film's director) Michael (Bay) insisted I be as tan as possible. So, he'd make me get a spray tan. I'd do it on my balcony of my hotel room, which was on the 17th floor! You would think you'd be free from all the cameras and paparazzi, and there I was getting photographed in my underwear getting a spray tan. Not a good look."
According to Michael, Mark also put on a lot of extra muscle for the film, which is about a trio of bodybuilders in Florida who get caught up in an extortion ring and a kidnapping scheme that goes terribly wrong.
He told E! News: "Mark could pound chicken very good. He ate nine meals a day, he gained 40 pounds, he's like a machine. He told me, 'Week two is going to be my peak so get all your beauty shots week two, week three, 'cause then I got to lose 40 pounds and go on a Denzel (Washington) movie next.'"
Be the first to make a comment.
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...