Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Paddy Power cashes in on Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie’s wedding plans
Posted on Tuesday, April 24, 2012 at 09:49 AM
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
|Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie|
In all seriousness we knew it wouldn’t take long before people started betting on what’s set to be a bigger wedding than Kate Middleton and Prince William last summer.
Brad Pitt and Angelina are going to marry in style and it’s no surprise that Paddy Power is up front and center to take bets on the big day.
The most popular bet will of course be on Jolie’s wedding dress. The firm favorite is for a Versace gown, at evens. Max Azria is second on the list at 11/2, followed by Eli Saab and Armani (9/1 each) and Amanda Wakeley 10/1. Just for laugh there are also some crazy odds on Walmart and Target designing Jolie's dress with odds at 500/1.
The honeymoon destination is another big market in the Brangelina wedding betting odds, with Namibia and Italy vying for first place at 6/1. Cambodia, France and Vietnam are second at 8/1, while Ethiopia, where their adopted daughter Zahara was born, comes in at 9/1.
The couple's home in the south of France is a betting favorite wedding venue. Odds are 1/16 that Angelina Jolie will tie the knot for the third time in France, followed by 7/1 in Italy and 14/1 in California.
Other odds include will Pitt sport a beard or not on the big day, will they be having / getting a seventh child before the wedding, will Jolie wear a leather dress and a vial of Pitt’s blood, like her marriage to Billy Bob Thornton.
It’s set to be a media crazy wedding! What would you bet on?
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...