Oscar-winning Daniel Day Lewis is a fan of tattoos
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
|Daniel Day Lewis|
Who knew Abe Lincoln’s screen self was smothered with so many tattoos?
Daniel Day-Lewis, who won this year’s Best Actor Oscar for his portrayal of Honest Abe in Steven Spielberg’s Lincoln, was snapped on the Sicilian coast last week taking a break on Spielberg’s yacht, and his tats were, well . . . what is it they say about saying nothing if you have nothing nice to say?
The British/Irish standout star, 56, was with his wife Rebecca, son Cashel and some friends enjoying the warm Italian break courtesy of Spielberg. DDL looks ripped, but what about all that ink!
There’s all kinds of stuff going on – flowers and mermaids and hands which are supposedly those of the two sons he had with his wife. For his role some years back playing Irish boxer Barry McGuigan in The Fighter he allegedly gave himself a tattoo, which doesn’t really surprise given the methodical way he prepares for his roles.
Be the first to make a comment.
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...