Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Oscar winning 'Argo' director Ben Affleck is enjoying down time after awards season wrap
Posted on Tuesday, March 12, 2013 at 09:09 AM
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
|Affleck with his Golden Globe|
The 'Argo' actor-and-director was the toast of the awards season - picking up wins at the Academy Awards, Golden Globes and BAFTAs - but he is now revelling in the quieter life with spouse Jennifer Garner now that the Oscars are over.
He told E! News: "I've been able to really just enjoy my good fortune in the last couple of weeks and sit back and kind of just take it in and not do anything, just eat ice cream on the couch. It's been a really nice time to hang out with my wife and that sort of thing, so we're just enjoying it."
The 40-year-old star - who has three children with Jennifer, daughters Violet, seven, and Seraphina, four, and 12-month-old son Samuel - explained that work on the Best Picture-winning film didn't end when the cameras stopped rolling because of the manic awards season, but life has now returned to normal.
He said: "There's a good period of time that I see as an extension of the movie and the work that you put into the movie continues through that time and it's great in a lot of different ways. And then it ends."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...