Oscar winner Cuba Gooding Jr says he had sex with a leprechaun
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
|Cuba Gooding Jr|
Cuba Gooding, Jr., who won an Oscar for his role in 1996’s ‘Jerry Maguire,’ created a new role for himself this week while at a Cinema Society screening of “Electrick Children.”
At the party, Gooding bizarrely introduced himself as ‘Dick McWilly,’ but it only gets stranger from there.
The Oscar winning actor reportedly went on to say, “I just got out of jail. I had sex with a leprechaun, who had sex with an alligator and got him pregnant. No, I’m lying, the alligator wasn’t pregnant.”
Was Gooding just trying to grab some attention, or has the actor really gone off the deep end?
Page Six reports that Gooding was later seen at a Make Up For Ever-sponsored party, telling a guest he was “drinking ant piss” before demonstrating how to “milk an ant.”
The actor, who hasn’t had any notable performances in some years, is set to star on Broadway in “The Trip to Bountiful.”
Of his role in ‘The Trip to Bountiful, Gooding was overheard saying, “I don’t like to talk about work with my co-workers, so I’m going to treat you like a co-worker now. If I was gonna make you a sandwich, you wouldn’t want me to talk about me making you a sandwich. You just want the sandwich . . . and it’s a good sandwich.”
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...