Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Orlando Bloom's wife Miranda Kerr named her son after an ex-boyfriend
Posted on Thursday, July 14, 2011 at 09:11 AM
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction worry Zayn Malik will miss their gigs because he is so forgetful
- Robert Pattinson found messages from Rupert Saunders on Kristen Stewart's phone on his birthday
- Drew Barrymore is selling her Californian house for $7.5 million
- ‘Bridesmaids’ star Melissa McCarthy got an extra fired on the set of ‘Tammy’
Miranda explained: “Chris and I had been dating for two years. After he died, I wrote him a letter that said I hoped to name my first child after him in some way. I told Orlando and he was the one who said he’d be happy to do that. Orlando’s a good guy.”
Miranda Kerr, married to Orlando Bloom, thought she was "going to die" when giving birth
Orlando Bloom has been voted Most Stylish Celebrity Dad
Top Irish baby names in America
Miranda – who doesn't have a nanny – takes Flynn to work with her and is so reluctant to be separated from her son, he sleeps in bed with her and Orlando.
She told Australia's Daily Telegraph newspaper: "We spent every minute together, morning and night, for those weeks before I went back to work. He sleeps in our bed every night. I never want to let him go.
“I’ve found a new sense of strength and stamina, so somehow it all comes together. I was always into my sleep, but it’s so different now I’m a mother. I don’t sleep much. But when he gives me that smile, my heart just melts."