Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Orlando Bloom's wife Miranda Kerr named her son after an ex-boyfriend
Posted on Thursday, July 14, 2011 at 09:11 AM
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
Miranda explained: “Chris and I had been dating for two years. After he died, I wrote him a letter that said I hoped to name my first child after him in some way. I told Orlando and he was the one who said he’d be happy to do that. Orlando’s a good guy.”
Miranda Kerr, married to Orlando Bloom, thought she was "going to die" when giving birth
Orlando Bloom has been voted Most Stylish Celebrity Dad
Top Irish baby names in America
Miranda – who doesn't have a nanny – takes Flynn to work with her and is so reluctant to be separated from her son, he sleeps in bed with her and Orlando.
She told Australia's Daily Telegraph newspaper: "We spent every minute together, morning and night, for those weeks before I went back to work. He sleeps in our bed every night. I never want to let him go.
“I’ve found a new sense of strength and stamina, so somehow it all comes together. I was always into my sleep, but it’s so different now I’m a mother. I don’t sleep much. But when he gives me that smile, my heart just melts."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...