Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Orlando Bloom has been voted Most Stylish Celebrity Dad
Posted on Wednesday, June 15, 2011 at 09:50 AM
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
MyCelebrityFashion.co.uk to mark Father's Day in the UK, which is celebrated this Sunday .
Andy Barr, Marketing Director of MyCelebrityFashion.co.uk, said: “With Father’s Day coming in the UK we wanted to put celebrity dads under the fashion spotlight. As a new dad, it was interesting to see Orlando Bloom fly straight into the charts and clinch the top spot as the ‘most stylish celebrity dad.’
The public evidently likes his eclectic style; and even though he beat David Beckham to the top spot, Beckham still managed to stay very near the top of the style charts with his ‘casual’ style."
Orlando picked up 71 per cent of the vote with respondents praising the “diversity of his look”, closely followed by David with 66 per cent and singer Peter Andre, who received 59 per cent.
‘Lord of the Rings’ actor Orlando recently revealed fatherhood has “changed his life”.
He said: "It's awesome, I love it. I hate that word but I love being a father; it's changed everything in so many ways.
"Miranda is an amazing mother."
The top ten Most Stylish Celebrity Dads of 2011:
1. Orlando Bloom – 71%
2. David Beckham – 66%
3. Peter Andre - 59%
4. Jude Law – 53%
5. Matthew McConaughey – 46%
6. Hugh Jackman – 41%
7. Will Smith – 36%
8. Johnny Depp – 29%
9. Ben Affleck – 26%
10. Brad Pitt – 22%
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...