Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
One Direction’s Zayn Malik treats his girlfriend Little Mix star Perrie Edwards "like a princess"
Posted on Tuesday, August 21, 2012 at 09:26 AM
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
|One Direction's Zayn Malik and his girlfriend Little Mix star Perrie Edwards|
She said: "As long as we can talk as much as possible, we cope fine with being apart. The girls always say he's so good to me. I like to be treated like a princess and I love thoughtful gifts. When I was on
holiday I got him a painting and filmed the artist making it. He loved it."
When they do spend time together the couple are happiest just to stay in at Zayn's new £2.2million house in north London, where they watch videos and do normal things together.
Perrie added: "We just chill out on the sofa. I'll wear the purple onesie Zayn bought me - he's got one too! I get quite homesick, so slobbing out watching a Disney movie reminds me of home."
But the blonde beauty is not about to set her bandmate, Leigh-Anne Pinnock, up with either of the two single members of One Direction,
Niall Horan or Harry Styles, though, as she's not sure they could handle her.
Leigh-Anne added: "I definitely wouldn't be up for that. I think I'd be too much for them to handle, I'm a bit too mad."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...