One Direction's Zayn Malik has bought a £32,000 second-hand black Bentley Contintental GT
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
The 'X Factor' 2010 contestant bought the car at a dealership in Hertfordshire, England on Tuesday.
Zayn was seen getting behind the wheel of the luxury motor, before heading inside to talk to members of staff.
The singer was later spotted signing some documents.
His new car will rival bandmate Harry Styles' own automobile.
Harry bought an Audi R8 Coupe which cost £100,000 back in April.
It recently emerged that One Direction are releasing a range of alarm clocks and headphones.
The 'One Thing' hitmakers - who include Louis Tomlinson, Liam Payne and Niall Horan - have signed a deal with electronics specialist Jazwares for a merchandise line that will also include speakers, microphones, ear buds, walkie-talkies, boom boxes and a karaoke machine.
Laura Zebersky, executive vice president of sales at Jazwares, said: "With more than three million twitter followers and a debut album that has gone gold and platinum across the globe, it's clear that the guys from One Direction are superstars that tween and teen fans can't get enough of.
Be the first to make a comment.
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...