Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
One Direction’s Zayn Malik says nice hotel rooms are best perk of being famous
Posted on Sunday, August 19, 2012 at 09:09 AM
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
He told The Sun newspaper: "I'm not bothered about what we get before or after shows as long as our room is comfortable. If I can sleep well, then everything is going to be OK.
"To me, after any day, I just want the biggest, most comfortable bed in our hotel.
"It is one of the best things about being in the band - getting nice hotel rooms."
He recently said he treats his girlfriend "like a princess."
Zayn is dating girl band Little Mix star Perrie Edwards, and despite their busy schedules keeping them both apart for long periods of time, he goes to great lengths to display his love for her.
She said: "As long as we can talk as much as possible, we cope fine with being apart. The girls always say he's so good to me. I like to be treated like a princess and I love thoughtful gifts. When I was on holiday I got him a painting and filmed the artist making it. He loved it."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...