Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
One Direction's Zayn Malik says he will "miss his girlfriend badly" when he goes on tour
Posted on Sunday, November 04, 2012 at 10:10 AM
- Demi Lovato claims ‘X Factor’ creator Simon Cowell is very ‘humble’
- Michael Douglas' admires how exposed Matt Damon allowed himself be for 'Behind the Candelabra'
- Amanda Bynes feels like she is being ‘punked’
- Channing Tatum releases the first image of his newborn daughter Everly
- 'Man of Steel’ star Amy Adams can't let go of her Mormon values
|Zayn Malik and Perrie Edwards|
One Direction star Zayn Malik has said he will "miss his girlfriend badly" when he has to go on tour next year.
Zayn will have to be separated from girlfriend Perrie Edwards of Little Mix for most of 2013, when One Direction hit the road.
"They are so in love, they do everything together, and at the moment it's been brilliant because they both have been more or less continually based in the UK for the last few months. But now Zayn is preparing to jet off abroad and he's gutted that Perrie will have to remain in the UK. There's no doubt that he'll miss her badly when he's abroad next year," said an insider.
However, the couple is making plans to ensure they see each other as much as possible.
"Perrie's slightly more relaxed work schedule will allow occasional time off to fly to be with him," the source explained.