Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
One Direction's Zayn Malik says he will "miss his girlfriend badly" when he goes on tour
Posted on Sunday, November 04, 2012 at 10:10 AM
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
|Zayn Malik and Perrie Edwards|
One Direction star Zayn Malik has said he will "miss his girlfriend badly" when he has to go on tour next year.
Zayn will have to be separated from girlfriend Perrie Edwards of Little Mix for most of 2013, when One Direction hit the road.
"They are so in love, they do everything together, and at the moment it's been brilliant because they both have been more or less continually based in the UK for the last few months. But now Zayn is preparing to jet off abroad and he's gutted that Perrie will have to remain in the UK. There's no doubt that he'll miss her badly when he's abroad next year," said an insider.
However, the couple is making plans to ensure they see each other as much as possible.
"Perrie's slightly more relaxed work schedule will allow occasional time off to fly to be with him," the source explained.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...