Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
One Direction's Zayn Malik says he will "miss his girlfriend badly" when he goes on tour
Posted on Sunday, November 04, 2012 at 10:10 AM
- Former Nickelodeon star Amanda Bynes arrested for drug possession in New York
- Amanda Bynes' parents are trying to get her placed under a conservatorship
- One Direction won four awards at the inaugural Social Star Awards
- ‘Zero Dark Thirty’ star Jessica Chastain found it ‘scary’ wearing Elizabeth Taylor's necklace
- Bradley Cooper is ‘grateful for’ 'The Hangover' franchise
|Zayn Malik and Perrie Edwards|
One Direction star Zayn Malik has said he will "miss his girlfriend badly" when he has to go on tour next year.
Zayn will have to be separated from girlfriend Perrie Edwards of Little Mix for most of 2013, when One Direction hit the road.
"They are so in love, they do everything together, and at the moment it's been brilliant because they both have been more or less continually based in the UK for the last few months. But now Zayn is preparing to jet off abroad and he's gutted that Perrie will have to remain in the UK. There's no doubt that he'll miss her badly when he's abroad next year," said an insider.
However, the couple is making plans to ensure they see each other as much as possible.
"Perrie's slightly more relaxed work schedule will allow occasional time off to fly to be with him," the source explained.