Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
One Direction's Zayn Malik is jealous of bandmate Liam Payne's six-pack
Posted on Sunday, June 17, 2012 at 11:47 AM
- ‘Twilight’ couple Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson had reportedly grown apart
- ‘X Factor’ judge Demi Lovato is having her tonsils out this summer
- Lindsay Lohan allegedly struggling with her latest stint in rehab
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart reportedly going their separate ways after latest split
- ‘One Direction’ lothario Harry Styles is reportedly being romantically pursued by Ke$ha and Rihanna
Members of One Direction all admit to being slightly insecure, and wish they had certain traits belonging to their bandmates.
Admitting he wishes he had his friend’s toned stomach, Zayn told US radio station Hot 99.7: "I'm a little bit jealous of Liam's six-pack."
Liam admitted he wished he "was as funny as Louis [Tomlinson]," while Harry Styles said: "I wish I had Niall [Horan]'s Irish accent."
Liam has also recently moved in with his girlfriend, Danielle Peazer, because she is much tidier than Harry and Louis, who he previously shared a house with.
He said: "One is really sloppy and one's a little sloppier. I am actually quite clean."
Of Danielle's rules about his new house, he added: "I can't have it too messy or she'll have a go at me. We haven't been there long. My girlfriend's there alone most of the time. It's just a base really."
Zayn has also recently invested in property, buying a £2.2million home in north London.
A source said: "Zayn is trying to be smart with his money by putting it into bricks and mortar.
"He fell in love with the house. The deciding factor was the huge indoor swimming pool. He's already planning some pool parties for when the band are back in town."