One Direction’s Zayn Malik got a tattoo of girlfriend Perrie Edwards' face
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
Zayn and the rest of One Direction - who are currently on the American leg of their 'Take Me Home' tour - were passing through Glen Burnie, Maryland, when Louis Tomlinson and Zayn decided to get another inking.
The boys stopped off in the Tattooed Heart Studios and while Zayn opted for a personal tattoo of the Little Mix star on his upper, Louis wanted a spider's web as he is a big Spiderman fan.
The boys also had a craving for fried chicken and sent their bodyguard to KFC to pick up some food for them as they went under the needle, according to TMZ.
Bandmate Liam Payne joined the boys in the tattoo parlour but it seems he opted out of getting another inking.
Zayn and Perrie have been together for just over a year and are completely smitten with one another, despite cheating claims against the 1D hunk which rocked their romance earlier this year.
Perrie previously said: "Zayn is so lovely. You know things are good when you can't wait to see the other person. It's a sense of friendship. The main thing I looked for is if he's fun to be around, if I can have a laugh with him. When it's more of a friendship, it can blossom."
The couple celebrated their first anniversary in April with a trip up the Eiffel Tower, in Paris, France.
Be the first to make a comment.
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...