One Direction’s Zayn Malik and Perrie Edwards marked their first anniversary at the Eiffel Tower
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
|One Direction’s Zayn Malik|
The One Direction hunk treated the Little Mix singer to a romantic evening enjoying the views of Paris from the vantage point of one of the world's most iconic landmarks.
A source told the Daily Mirror newspaper: "1D are performing out there this week so Zayn flew out early to spend a couple of precious days with Perrie.
"They wanted to mark their first year together and it means a lot that they've made it this far despite their hiccups."
The Little Mix girls were in Paris to perform an intimate gig at the VIP Rooms Theatre on Wednesday night, so Zayn whisked Perrie off to see the sights after the show and spend some rare quality time together.
Zayn, 20, was accused of cheating on Perrie, 19, earlier this year with bar worker Courtney Webb, but the couple appear to have put the rumours behind them.
Perrie recently insisted the 'Kiss You' heartthrob treats her better than any other boyfriend she's ever had and insisted the pair shared a special bond.
She gushed: "Zayn is so lovely. You know things are good when you can't wait to see the other person.
"It's a sense of friendship. The main thing I looked for is if he's fun to be around, if I can have a laugh with him."
Be the first to make a comment.
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...