One Direction's Zayn Malik and Little Mix's Perrie Edwards back together again
- Bradley Cooper is ‘grateful for’ 'The Hangover' franchise
- George Clooney’s girlfriend Stacy Keibler wants to star in a romantic comedy
- ‘Suddenly Susan’ star Brooke Shields has overcome her fear of talk shows
- Sinead O’Connor gets kicked off dating website for her dirty talk
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
|One Direction's Zayn Malik and Little Mix's Perrie Edwards|
One Direction's Zayn Malik is back together with former X Factor alumni and Little Mix star Perrie Edwards, according to The Sun.
The couple purportedly started last year dating after Edwards dumped her then boyfriend for Malik. She also allegedly broke it off to focus on Little Mix, which one last year's X Factor, and to prepare for the release of their debut album, out later this year.
Earlier this week couple reportedly were seen at the movies together to see the blockbuster 'Avengers Assemble' and a source says their relationship is back on.
"They’ve always been very close and have kept in touch during 1D’s tour. Now Zayn is back they are going to be a proper item — even though it’s going to be a bit of a long distance relationship at times," said the source.