One Direction's Zayn Malik and Little Mix's Perrie Edwards back together again
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
|One Direction's Zayn Malik and Little Mix's Perrie Edwards|
One Direction's Zayn Malik is back together with former X Factor alumni and Little Mix star Perrie Edwards, according to The Sun.
The couple purportedly started last year dating after Edwards dumped her then boyfriend for Malik. She also allegedly broke it off to focus on Little Mix, which one last year's X Factor, and to prepare for the release of their debut album, out later this year.
Earlier this week couple reportedly were seen at the movies together to see the blockbuster 'Avengers Assemble' and a source says their relationship is back on.
"They’ve always been very close and have kept in touch during 1D’s tour. Now Zayn is back they are going to be a proper item — even though it’s going to be a bit of a long distance relationship at times," said the source.
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...