One Direction's Zayn Malik and Little Mix's Perrie Edwards back together again
- ‘Twilight’ couple Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson had reportedly grown apart
- ‘X Factor’ judge Demi Lovato is having her tonsils out this summer
- Lindsay Lohan allegedly struggling with her latest stint in rehab
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart reportedly going their separate ways after latest split
- ‘One Direction’ lothario Harry Styles is reportedly being romantically pursued by Ke$ha and Rihanna
|One Direction's Zayn Malik and Little Mix's Perrie Edwards|
One Direction's Zayn Malik is back together with former X Factor alumni and Little Mix star Perrie Edwards, according to The Sun.
The couple purportedly started last year dating after Edwards dumped her then boyfriend for Malik. She also allegedly broke it off to focus on Little Mix, which one last year's X Factor, and to prepare for the release of their debut album, out later this year.
Earlier this week couple reportedly were seen at the movies together to see the blockbuster 'Avengers Assemble' and a source says their relationship is back on.
"They’ve always been very close and have kept in touch during 1D’s tour. Now Zayn is back they are going to be a proper item — even though it’s going to be a bit of a long distance relationship at times," said the source.