Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
One Direction's waxworks are set to embark on a world tour
Posted on Wednesday, March 13, 2013 at 09:58 AM
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
|Niall Horan gets sized|
up for One Direction waxworks
Harry said: "We're just kind of a bit overwhelmed. We've been to Madame Tussauds and seen the kind of people who are in there. It's crazy to think that we will up there with them."
The wax figures cost around £150,000 each to make and will take almost four months to complete, after the band were first measured up in January.
After the waxworks have been displayed in London, they will move to New York in July where they will stay until October 11. Their final stop will be in Sydney from October 24 to January 28 2014.
One Direction are no strangers to Madame Tussauds, and were in the London branch last year, where they pulled a prank on four fans by posing as waxworks for TV show 'Surprise Surprise'. The boys came to life as the girls approached, giving them the shock of their lives.
The real band recently kicked off a world tour in London, and are currently making their way across the UK.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...