Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
One Direction's Taylor Swift and Harry Styles are getting back together
Posted on Thursday, January 24, 2013 at 08:14 AM
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaffrey
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
|Taylor Swift and Harry Styles|
A source told The Sun newspaper: “Taylor realised she was being a bit full-on.
“She is now more relaxed about their relationship. She intends to enjoy it more rather than worry about where it could eventually lead.
“Harry is not the sort of guy you can stay mad at for long. She’s given him some space and it’s done them both a world of good.
“What happened over New Year is now a distant memory.”
Harry, 18, is said to be planning a number of romantic gestures for the 'We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together' hitmaker in Cannes, where they will stay in the same hotel.
Following their split earlier this month, Taylor – who has had several failed relationships with stars including Jake Gyllenhaal, Joe Jonas and John Mayer - was said to have been left "embarrassed" by her love life after she was mocked at the Golden Globes and during an episode of 'Saturday Night Live'.
A source explained: "The jokes being made about Taylor's love life embarrass her.
"At first Taylor just thought it was funny how much interest people had in her love life and she went along with it. But now she's the butt of jokes on 'Saturday Night Live,' in the tabloids and on the late night shows. She laughed it off, but the jokes made about her at the Golden Globes got under her skin."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show...
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...