Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
One Direction's Taylor Swift and Harry Styles are getting back together
Posted on Thursday, January 24, 2013 at 08:14 AM
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
|Taylor Swift and Harry Styles|
A source told The Sun newspaper: “Taylor realised she was being a bit full-on.
“She is now more relaxed about their relationship. She intends to enjoy it more rather than worry about where it could eventually lead.
“Harry is not the sort of guy you can stay mad at for long. She’s given him some space and it’s done them both a world of good.
“What happened over New Year is now a distant memory.”
Harry, 18, is said to be planning a number of romantic gestures for the 'We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together' hitmaker in Cannes, where they will stay in the same hotel.
Following their split earlier this month, Taylor – who has had several failed relationships with stars including Jake Gyllenhaal, Joe Jonas and John Mayer - was said to have been left "embarrassed" by her love life after she was mocked at the Golden Globes and during an episode of 'Saturday Night Live'.
A source explained: "The jokes being made about Taylor's love life embarrass her.
"At first Taylor just thought it was funny how much interest people had in her love life and she went along with it. But now she's the butt of jokes on 'Saturday Night Live,' in the tabloids and on the late night shows. She laughed it off, but the jokes made about her at the Golden Globes got under her skin."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...