Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
One Direction's Niall hosts lively BBQ in London
Posted on Friday, July 27, 2012 at 10:02 AM
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
One Direction's Niall Horan's nighttime barbecue has won him no new new fans among his London neighbors. According to the Telegraph, Horan's wild party reportedly got 'louder as the night went on' on Tuesday and this was before his guests broke out the drums.
The dyed blond Irish singer with the gruff demeanor was hosting a noisy cookout on the roof of his apartment block in London on Tuesday which saw he and his friends singing, strumming on guitars, and then banging on drums all night long.
If there was one thing his neighbors wanted it was some moments of peace so they didn't have to be up all night. They may not have known they were beautiful but they obviously didn't know they were too loud.
'They got louder as the night went on,' a source told the British tabloid The Sun.
'Music was being pumped out and in all the excitement Niall jumped on his life-sized Barack Obama model and its arm came off.'
Niall must be getting leery of all the press attention. Or maybe he's fed up with his own fans? Recently Horan was filmed addressing a group of young girls at Dublin Airport as a 'shower of c-words' as he exited Dublin Airport.
Horan apologized to his fans via Twitter after the video hit the net.
'Really sorry if I caused any offense. It was just banter with fans who I think of more as mates,' he tweeted. 'But I understand that it's not a word I should be using at all.'
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...