Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
One Direction’s Niall Horan’s half-eaten piece of toast gets $100,000 bid on EBay– VIDEO
Posted on Thursday, April 12, 2012 at 10:37 AM
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
The 18-year-old Mullingar native was not impressed by the yeast extract food paste and the remaining piece of toast is being auctioned off for charity.
So far, Horan’s left over toast has attracted over 100 bids, with the current bid at Au $99,999.
According to the posting on Ebay: ‘We know you want to get close to your idols. For one lucky Directioner, that dream is about to become an easily digestible reality!’ The advert warns bidders that the item is perishable however: “We do not advise that it is consumed. We will not be including the mouthful that Niall spat out - because that's just gross.”
Tweeting later about his food experience the Irish teenager stated “Can clearly say vegemite is horrible!
Like trying new stuff though.”
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...