Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
One Direction's Niall Horan tweets that he’ll have his braces off in six months
Posted on Saturday, August 18, 2012 at 10:54 AM
- Former Nickelodeon star Amanda Bynes arrested for drug possession in New York
- Amanda Bynes' parents are trying to get her placed under a conservatorship
- One Direction won four awards at the inaugural Social Star Awards
- ‘Zero Dark Thirty’ star Jessica Chastain found it ‘scary’ wearing Elizabeth Taylor's necklace
- Bradley Cooper is ‘grateful for’ 'The Hangover' franchise
|Niall Horan and his braces|
Tweeting to more than 5.7 million followers from his @NiallOfficial account, Horan said “been to dentist today ! got them tightened up and stuff! he tells me i will be gettin braces off in 6 months...teeth moving fast ! sick”
Allegedly, Horan was given braces after starting with One Direction. The band who has since reached worldwide fame, secured legions of so-called ‘Directioners’ fans and broken several Billboard records was first formed in 2010 during the UK season of ‘The X Factor.’
Horan is never too shy when it comes to his Twitter account. He shared photos of him and his friend donning an Irish tricolor is support of the since ended London Olympics. He made news when he phoned Irish boxer John Joe Nevin, who is also from Mullingar, to congratulate him on his success in London.
Horan was lucky enough to have a small role in the Olympics. During the closing ceremonies, One Direction was part of a musical tribute to British pop stars that included The Spice Girls, Take That! and Liam Gallagher.