One Directions' Niall Horan split from his girlfriend Amy Green because he's too busy for love
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
One Direction's Niall Horan and Amy Green
The One Direction star ended his relationship with Amy Green - which began in October - because of his hectic schedule with the band which didn't leave him enough time to do "everything he has to do."
A source told the Sunday Mirror newspaper: "Sadly, it is over between Niall and Amy. He finished it because he didn't have enough time with everything he has to do.
"Understandably she was disappointed because she had been in a relationship before she started seeing Niall and chose him over her boyfriend.
"But there are no real hard feelings and they're still close."
However, an insider has claimed the 20-year-old aspiring actress-and-model threatened to break up with the 'Little Things' hitmaker earlier this month because Niall, 19, was too immature.
The source said: "It was like [his] first relationship, whereas Amy had been in a relationship before. They had a few silly arguments and it was really the beginning of the end."
While Niall is said to have never felt happier, his now ex-girlfriend has refused to comment on the split, although a close friend has said she hopes they'll stay friends.
Speaking outside her family's north London home, Amy said: "I don't know what I should or shouldn't say. Sorry."
Be the first to make a comment.
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...