One Directions' Niall Horan split from his girlfriend Amy Green because he's too busy for love
- Former Nickelodeon star Amanda Bynes arrested for drug possession in New York
- Amanda Bynes' parents are trying to get her placed under a conservatorship
- One Direction won four awards at the inaugural Social Star Awards
- ‘Zero Dark Thirty’ star Jessica Chastain found it ‘scary’ wearing Elizabeth Taylor's necklace
- Bradley Cooper is ‘grateful for’ 'The Hangover' franchise
One Direction's Niall Horan and Amy Green
The One Direction star ended his relationship with Amy Green - which began in October - because of his hectic schedule with the band which didn't leave him enough time to do "everything he has to do."
A source told the Sunday Mirror newspaper: "Sadly, it is over between Niall and Amy. He finished it because he didn't have enough time with everything he has to do.
"Understandably she was disappointed because she had been in a relationship before she started seeing Niall and chose him over her boyfriend.
"But there are no real hard feelings and they're still close."
However, an insider has claimed the 20-year-old aspiring actress-and-model threatened to break up with the 'Little Things' hitmaker earlier this month because Niall, 19, was too immature.
The source said: "It was like [his] first relationship, whereas Amy had been in a relationship before. They had a few silly arguments and it was really the beginning of the end."
While Niall is said to have never felt happier, his now ex-girlfriend has refused to comment on the split, although a close friend has said she hopes they'll stay friends.
Speaking outside her family's north London home, Amy said: "I don't know what I should or shouldn't say. Sorry."