Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
One Direction’s Niall Horan sends a video message to a fan for her 16th birthday - VIDEO
Posted on Thursday, October 11, 2012 at 09:23 AM
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
|Still from One Direction's Niall Horan's YouTube video for his fan|
Despite finding massive worldwide fame during the past year, One Direction’s Niall Horan has managed to keep his feet firmly planted on the ground. Horan shared a touching video message to one of his American superfans for her birthday.
The Daily Mail reports on Horan’s precious video for Long Island native Melena Butera, who has Down’s Syndrome. Horan sent the video after the girl’s older sister Julianna started an online campaign.
Julianna said: “I would always play the songs ‘What Makes You Beautiful’ or ’One Thing,’ then Melena started singing them.”
“The next thing I knew, she was watching videos of them on YouTube and singing along to every song. She’s just like every other 15-year-old who has a crush on this boyband.”
Julianna’s appeal worked as Horan filmed a quick but sweet video for Melena.
“I've seen your video, it's absolutely incredible,” says Horan in the video. “Sorry we can't come to see you.”
Horan goes on to thank Melena for her support - “You're a massive fan we know, thank you so much for the support. All the love from the boys, see you soon.'
In her video, Julianna asks Melena what she would do if she were to ever meet the band.
“I'd hug Harry, I'd hug Niall,” said Melena, before kissing a poster of Niall, her favorite member.
Check out the sweet video from Niall here:
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...