Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
One Direction’s Niall Horan is unlucky in love - speaks out about looking for a girlfriend
Posted on Saturday, April 07, 2012 at 08:14 AM
- ‘Twilight’ couple Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson had reportedly grown apart
- ‘X Factor’ judge Demi Lovato is having her tonsils out this summer
- Lindsay Lohan allegedly struggling with her latest stint in rehab
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart reportedly going their separate ways after latest split
- ‘One Direction’ lothario Harry Styles is reportedly being romantically pursued by Ke$ha and Rihanna
The Mirror reports that despite his charming personality and boyish good-looks, Niall Horan has admitted to not being so lucky with ladies. “I’ve not actually been on too many dates. I just like sitting at home, chilling and watching a movie,” said Horan to the Irish Daily Mirror
“I’m an emotional guy, so I don’t have to worry about a girl trying to get me to open up,” he added.
One insider backs up Horan’s assertion that he has no problem chatting up the ladies: “If he walks into a room and there are a lot of ladies there, Niall will go all around and try to speak to everyone.”
Perhaps the problem is choosing just one then?
Anyway, Niall has a lot on his plate at the moment, and should stay focused on staying healthy and rested while One Direction continues to pave their way to fame. Bandmate Liam Payne reckons that if a spy was planted on the One Direction tour bus: “You wouldn’t see much, just Niall sleeping.”
Rumors did, however, start swirling recently, about a possible mutual attraction between Horan and Disney starlet Demi Lovato. Even Niall’s mother chimed in to say that she’d give the two her blessing! But for now, the two remain friends at best.