Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
One Direction’s Niall Horan is unlucky in love - speaks out about looking for a girlfriend
Posted on Saturday, April 07, 2012 at 08:14 AM
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
The Mirror reports that despite his charming personality and boyish good-looks, Niall Horan has admitted to not being so lucky with ladies. “I’ve not actually been on too many dates. I just like sitting at home, chilling and watching a movie,” said Horan to the Irish Daily Mirror
“I’m an emotional guy, so I don’t have to worry about a girl trying to get me to open up,” he added.
One insider backs up Horan’s assertion that he has no problem chatting up the ladies: “If he walks into a room and there are a lot of ladies there, Niall will go all around and try to speak to everyone.”
Perhaps the problem is choosing just one then?
Anyway, Niall has a lot on his plate at the moment, and should stay focused on staying healthy and rested while One Direction continues to pave their way to fame. Bandmate Liam Payne reckons that if a spy was planted on the One Direction tour bus: “You wouldn’t see much, just Niall sleeping.”
Rumors did, however, start swirling recently, about a possible mutual attraction between Horan and Disney starlet Demi Lovato. Even Niall’s mother chimed in to say that she’d give the two her blessing! But for now, the two remain friends at best.
Latest Gossip Stories
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...