Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
One Direction’s Niall Horan is too ‘lazy’ to date, says perfect woman needs to be laid back - VIDEO
Posted on Sunday, October 07, 2012 at 09:46 AM
- Lindsay Lohan has never been better, according to her mother Dina
- Amanda Bynes allegedly lunged at a fan after he tried to take her photograph on Friday
- ‘Glee’ actor Matthew Morrison wants a musical collaboration with Adam Levine
- Lindsay Lohan allegedly ‘making life hell’ for staff and other patients at the Betty Ford clinic
- Gerard Butler has split from girlfriend Madalina Ghenea
The 19-year-old singer confessed to Fabulous Magazine: "I'm still single. Not necessarily looking, but obviously if the right person came along....
"I'm so lazy, that when we're off I just want to sleep, I just like to chill, do nothing and sit on the couch for the weekend."
Niall - who has been linked to 'X Factor' USA judge Demi Lovato - said his perfect woman would be as fun-loving and laid-back as he is, and his pet peeve is a girl who can't hold a conversation.
Asked what his dream date would be like, the Irish charmer told Fabulous magazine: "Cute, nice eyes, nice smile and carefree like me.
"Someone I can have fun with, and I know this sounds stupid, but someone you can hold a conversation with on a first date.
"It's not the easiest thing to do if you're having a dinner just looking at each other across the table, fiddling with your spaghetti."
The 'Live While We're Young' hitmaker is especially popular with fans across the Atlantic, but said he doesn't know why he fares better with American girls than his cheeky bandmate Harry Styles.
He laughed: "I've heard that a few times but I don't know, I think the Irish thing goes down well over there so that helps!"
One Direction - Live While We're Young