One Direction’s Niall Horan is going to be an uncle – Newlyweds expecting their first baby
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
|One Direction's Niall Horan is going to be an uncle|
The One Direction singer was overjoyed to discover his older brother Greg Horan and his new wife Denise Kelly are expecting their first child together when they told him the good news at their wedding on Wednesday.
Greg told The Sun newspaper: "It's Niall's first niece or nephew so he's delighted."
Niall - who was his brother's best man - started the day in style by belting out boy band Busted's hit song 'Crashed The Wedding' as the family drove to St Michael's Church in County Westmeath, Ireland.
The 19-year-old heartthrob also made time for his fans and signed a number of autographs before he entered the church with the rest of the 150-strong wedding party.
Niall took his best man duties very seriously and was allegedly rehearsing his speech for weeks before the event.
Greg told the Irish Sun before the big day: "He has been working on the speech as far as I know so we will see how that goes.
"He's my only brother - there was never any other choice for my best man than Niall."
He also revealed he had invited Niall's band-mates Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson to the nuptials, but they all declined their invitations.
Be the first to make a comment.
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...