Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
One Direction's Niall Horan enjoys a rare day off with his Mum- VIDEO
Posted on Thursday, May 10, 2012 at 10:32 AM
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction worry Zayn Malik will miss their gigs because he is so forgetful
- Robert Pattinson found messages from Rupert Saunders on Kristen Stewart's phone on his birthday
- Drew Barrymore is selling her Californian house for $7.5 million
- ‘Bridesmaids’ star Melissa McCarthy got an extra fired on the set of ‘Tammy’
|Niall Horan pictured with his Mam in Mullingar|
Horan was snapped alongside his mother Maura over the weekend after the 18-year-old touched down in Ireland after weeks of gallivanting in the US and Australia with bandmates Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson.
Proving he has picked up some American style on his trip, Horan stepped out in a fitted white t-shirt, combats and a red baseball cap.
The One Direction star caught up with his Mam and brother, Greg, over lunch in the Danny Byrnes pub in Westmeath.
On Monday, he tweeted to his three million Twitter followers: “What's the craic! Havin a great time at home, chillin out! Seeing all the lads and that! Really looking forward to america now!” (SIC).
However, it seems the only Irish member of One Direction almost didn’t make it back to London to be reunited with his bandmates after he missed the final call for his flight.
He tweeted: “woo that was close, nearly missed the flight back to london tonight ! Last person on the plane, had t leg it!” (SIC).
Watch Niall Horan sing Beat Again in his home town of Mullingar before he shot to stardom