Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
One Direction's Niall Horan enjoys a rare day off with his Mum- VIDEO
Posted on Thursday, May 10, 2012 at 10:32 AM
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
|Niall Horan pictured with his Mam in Mullingar|
Horan was snapped alongside his mother Maura over the weekend after the 18-year-old touched down in Ireland after weeks of gallivanting in the US and Australia with bandmates Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson.
Proving he has picked up some American style on his trip, Horan stepped out in a fitted white t-shirt, combats and a red baseball cap.
The One Direction star caught up with his Mam and brother, Greg, over lunch in the Danny Byrnes pub in Westmeath.
On Monday, he tweeted to his three million Twitter followers: “What's the craic! Havin a great time at home, chillin out! Seeing all the lads and that! Really looking forward to america now!” (SIC).
However, it seems the only Irish member of One Direction almost didn’t make it back to London to be reunited with his bandmates after he missed the final call for his flight.
He tweeted: “woo that was close, nearly missed the flight back to london tonight ! Last person on the plane, had t leg it!” (SIC).
Watch Niall Horan sing Beat Again in his home town of Mullingar before he shot to stardom
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...