Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
One Direction’s Niall Horan describes flashing Swedish fans as ‘quite embarrassing’
Posted on Saturday, September 29, 2012 at 09:52 AM
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
One Direction were shocked when their Swedish fans flashed their breasts at them.
The pop heartthrobs did not know where to look when a group of excited girls ran after their car, lifted up their tops and pressed their naked flesh up against the windows.
Explaining the incident on Alan Carr’s ‘Chatty Man’ TV show, Louis Tomlinson said: “The Swedish fans were pressing their breasts up against the car window.”
Niall Horan added: “It was quite embarrassing.”
It was recently revealed Liam Payne is now the third single member of the group – along with Harry Styles and Niall – after he split from dancer Danielle Peazer, his girlfriend of two years
The pair are said to have called time on their relationship because Liam's busy schedule has meant they have spent increasing amounts of time apart and they feared it would only get worse when the band begin a world tour next year.
A source said: "They have split in the last few days because it has been more and more difficult to keep the relationship going with Liam spending more and more time away.
"He has hardly been able to see Danielle in recent months and the band have a world tour next year so it was only going to get harder.
"They ended things but Liam hopes they have left on good terms. She was the first real love of his life."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...