Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
One Direction's Niall Horan buys a Los Angeles house
Posted on Monday, January 21, 2013 at 08:21 AM
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction worry Zayn Malik will miss their gigs because he is so forgetful
- Robert Pattinson found messages from Rupert Saunders on Kristen Stewart's phone on his birthday
- Drew Barrymore is selling her Californian house for $7.5 million
- ‘Bridesmaids’ star Melissa McCarthy got an extra fired on the set of ‘Tammy’
Niall Horan, one fifth of the world famous boyband One Direction has splurged and purchased a $1.5 million new bachelor pad in Los Angeles!
The new home is in a luxury gated complex and has perks like a swimming pool and games room. However, the builders reportedly denied Horan's request for a bar to be included since he's not 21 yet!
A source said: “The guarded community where Niall lives when he’s in LA is a good investment – and it’s packed with celebrity neighbours."
“As well as the Kardashians, other residents include Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne and Jennifer Lopez."
“Niall wanted a permanent place in the States because One Direction will be spending a lot more time there this year and he didn’t want to stay in a string of hotels."
With the move, Horan has reportedly befriended his young new neighbours, Kendall and Kylie Jenner - the daughters of Kris and Bruce Jenner - and the teenage sisters are keen for him to appear on their family reality TV show 'Keeping Up With the Kardashians'.
The source added to The Sun on Sunday newspaper: “He’s made friends already with his Kardashian neighbours and the younger Kardashian sisters love him and his Irish accent. They’re already talking about getting him on the family’s reality shows and they think he’s sure to say yes because he would find it funny.”