One Direction's mums disapprove of their tattoos
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
The 'Kiss You' hitmakers - Zayn Malik, Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson, Liam Payne and Niall Horan - are fans of getting inked and while their fans enjoy looking at their quirky designs, their mothers aren't so keen on the idea of their boys going under the needle.
Speaking on UK TV show 'Daybreak', Liam said: "My mum went crazy about the whole tattoo idea."
Zayn added: "Simon [Cowell] hasn't said anything but our mums have been like, 'Maybe you're getting a bit too much'."
Although the group know they will never be able to change their mums minds on tattoos, they do love the support they receive when their family attend their concerts - even if their antics are "embarrassing".
When asked whether they planned to invite their mums up on stage during their show on Mother's Day Louis joked: "Our mums would absolutely poo themselves if we brought them on stage. My mum wouldn't know what to do."
Zayn added: "It's nice it's really nice just to like look out and see your family, however embarrassing they're being, even if they're on the chair dancing like it's just cool."
Liam's mum is so proud that she still can't get her head around her son's fame, as he revealed: "My mum just cries the whole time, my mum literally has not stopped crying for the past two and a half years."
The heartthrobs may have experienced global success with their music, but they also have their sights set further afield.
Louis and Harry both gushed: "I'd love to go into space."
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...