One Direction’s Mullingar star Niall Horan admits he gets nervous before every gig
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
|One Direction's Niall Horan|
Despite selling out some of the world’s biggest venues, including Madison Square Garden, the lads of One Direction admit to suffering from nerves before every gig.
The resident Irish lad for the band Niall Horan admitted, “You wouldn’t be real if you didn’t get nervous.”
He elaborated on the band’s pre-show ritual of being on ‘lockdown.’ “An hour before we go on stage we have this thing called lockdown where no one is allowed into our dressing room apart from our tour manager.”
“Then about half an hour before going on stage you start to get nervous because you don’t know what to expect from the crowd.”
“Some people say they don’t get nervous but I think they’re lying.”
Despite his touches of stage fright, Horan is still very much looking forward to One Direction’s upcoming world tour. Horan tweeted on Tuesday to his nearly 9.7 million followers: “I just realised how close #TMH tour is! Wow? Like 2 weeks or something! Wow! I cannot wait!”
Be the first to make a comment.
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...