One Direction’s Mullingar star Niall Horan admits he gets nervous before every gig
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
|One Direction's Niall Horan|
Despite selling out some of the world’s biggest venues, including Madison Square Garden, the lads of One Direction admit to suffering from nerves before every gig.
The resident Irish lad for the band Niall Horan admitted, “You wouldn’t be real if you didn’t get nervous.”
He elaborated on the band’s pre-show ritual of being on ‘lockdown.’ “An hour before we go on stage we have this thing called lockdown where no one is allowed into our dressing room apart from our tour manager.”
“Then about half an hour before going on stage you start to get nervous because you don’t know what to expect from the crowd.”
“Some people say they don’t get nervous but I think they’re lying.”
Despite his touches of stage fright, Horan is still very much looking forward to One Direction’s upcoming world tour. Horan tweeted on Tuesday to his nearly 9.7 million followers: “I just realised how close #TMH tour is! Wow? Like 2 weeks or something! Wow! I cannot wait!”
Be the first to make a comment.
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...