One Direction’s Mullingar star Niall Horan admits he gets nervous before every gig
- ‘Twilight’ star Kristen Stewart enjoyed a night at Hooters in Texas
- Amanda Bynes to under second surgery on her nose
- Channing Tatum will produce new comedy sitcom 'Nicky'
- Oscar winner Ben Affleck says three kids is 'enough’
- Robert Pattinson is renting a holiday home in Canada for the summer after split from Kristen Stewart
|One Direction's Niall Horan|
Despite selling out some of the world’s biggest venues, including Madison Square Garden, the lads of One Direction admit to suffering from nerves before every gig.
The resident Irish lad for the band Niall Horan admitted, “You wouldn’t be real if you didn’t get nervous.”
He elaborated on the band’s pre-show ritual of being on ‘lockdown.’ “An hour before we go on stage we have this thing called lockdown where no one is allowed into our dressing room apart from our tour manager.”
“Then about half an hour before going on stage you start to get nervous because you don’t know what to expect from the crowd.”
“Some people say they don’t get nervous but I think they’re lying.”
Despite his touches of stage fright, Horan is still very much looking forward to One Direction’s upcoming world tour. Horan tweeted on Tuesday to his nearly 9.7 million followers: “I just realised how close #TMH tour is! Wow? Like 2 weeks or something! Wow! I cannot wait!”